Cision, a leading Public Relations (PR) software provider, has rolled out Cision Connect, a new relationship management solution for PR and communications professionals. Cision Connect is built on the foundation of Cision’s media and influencer database to help communicators effectively target, pitch, and build stronger relationships with the media.
With Cision Connect, users can now tap into a network of over 1.1 billion social influencers, journalists, media outlets, and opportunities all in one place. Complete with intuitive searching and intelligent filtering technology, Cision Connect allows users to easily discover media profiles of the journalists and social influencers that are most relevant to them.
Media profiles provide supplemental information about reporters and influencers including their latest social media activity, recently published articles, and article reach, empowering communicators to personalize pitches for improved earned media results.
Users are also equipped to manage their media relationships through automatic team activity tracking, pitch performance metrics, and the ability to measure the outcomes of their outreach. Additionally, tehy can analyze the success of their outreach with key statistics such as email opens and unsubscribes, and view the ROI of their communications campaigns using the monitoring and analytics available in the Next Generation Cision Communications Cloud.
Cision Connect’s features include:
- The leading combined traditional media and social media influencer database: Cision Connect provides 1.4 million expertly curated journalists, outlets and opportunities vetted by Cision’s dedicated research team that makes over 20,000 updates a day, along with 1 billion social influencer profiles all in one place.
- Powerfully simple searching: Users can just start typing and Cision Connect instantly offers suggestions for topics, influencers, reporters, editors, outlets and more. Filter by contact type, geography and/or our expertly curated beats and topics to find the perfect match for a pitch.
- Curated, master profiles: Powerful profiles which include more contact information, performance metrics, social profiles, pitching tips and content streams. Cision Connect automatically links media contacts with their coverage, making it easy to see the most recent articles from journalists and identify reporters based on the content they’re publishing.
- Fast, effortless list building: Browse media profiles and add them to new or existing lists from search results using Cision’s new Author Cards — condensed profiles highlighting key information.
- Workflow integration: Users can integrate Cision directly with their trusted corporate Office365 or Google Workspace to send and record emails to the media and keep a centralized record of their team’s communication.
Cision Connect is now available in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.