Marketing automation platform Factoreal has launched a major automation suite for Twitter. It will supplement features that are already available in the software, including email automation, Facebook, Instagram postings, social ads, landing pages and forms, website tracking, customer journey automation, ML-driven insights, and a powerful audience builder.
The new release includes the following features:
- The ability to reuse content and auto-post onto multiple platforms at the same time.
- The option to add text, images and videos to Twitter posts.
- The ability to create cross-channel automated workflows with Twitter as a channel
- The ability to dynamically switch between social user accounts in order to add variety and individuality to schedules.
- The ability to schedule Twitter post to a later date and time.
- The ability to track and monitor the performance metrics of each Twitter post.
The team’s goal for 2021 is to enable every marketer with enterprise grade capabilities in a helpful and simply platform that’s a fraction of the cost of the big guys. The company mission is to empower the marketing community with one true omni-channel automation platform that is simple, effective, and efficient