Salesforce Anywhere is a new app that brings real-time team chat, notification alerts, comments and even video conferencing directly into the Salesforce experience, the company announced.
The app incorporates technologies from Salesforce Customer 360 and includes new industry-specific technology from Vlocity, which Salesforce acquired in February, MuleSoft, Tableau, Einstein Recommendations for Trailhead, learning content, a new employee service solution, new employee data model, and more. It also embeds chat, alerts, comments, and video directly into the Salesforce experience.
With Salesforce Anywhere organizations can:
- Sell, service and market from anywhere – powered by Salesforce Customer 360 and includes new industry-specific technology from Vlocity;
- Collaborate from anywhere – with the new Salesforce Anywhere app, which embeds chat, alerts, comments and video directly into the Salesforce experience;
- Work from anywhere – with a new employee service solution and new employee data model to enable organizations to build, manage and scale employee apps and services quickly and securely;
- Data from anywhere – with MuleSoft to integrate all data sources and Tableau to see and understand that data – unlocking insights to make better decisions, fast; and
- Skill up from anywhere – with new Einstein Recommendations for Trailhead and new learning content empowering anyone to help drive their company’s digital transformation.
The new Salesforce Anywhere app will be available in public beta via desktop and a native iOS app in July.