Wondershare, a software development company, has officially launched the newest version of its video editor Wondershare Filmora X (pronounced “Ten”) in North America. The upgrade brings several new features while keeping the learning curve and cost low.
Building on Filmora9, which launched in December 2018, Wondershare Filmora X boasts the following new upgrades:
- Motion Tracking: Intuitive tracking that’s perfect for beginners and intermediate editors. Tracking is easily accessible from the main interface of Filmora X.
- Keyframing: Apply one-click pre-sets for an easier keyframe experience or just animate freely — the choice is yours. Editable pre-sets make this the easiest keyframing experience around.
- Colour Matching: Save time by applying color correction settings across multiple clips at once. Take colour settings from one clip and then apply them to a batch of clips with ease.
- Audio Ducking: Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out. It only takes one click to fade one audio track into another!
- Dark/Light Skin UI Switch: Edit in any setting in light or dark mode for a more comfortable experience.
- Keyboard Shortcut Customization: Edit faster using hotkey commands.
- Mac Touch-Bar Support: A faster way to preview your timeline.
These new features, in addition to the proven Filmora video-editing toolkit, make Wondershare Filmora X the perfect choice for content creators who are seeking a stress-free and rewarding user experience.
Wondershare Filmora X is available for Windows and Mac and is priced at US$69.99 for a lifetime license. It is compatible with Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 7/ (64-bit OS) and macOS v. 10.15, macOS v. 10.14, macOS v. 10.13 and macOS v. 10.12.