ORIGIN OF DATA
The data we process is obtained from you when you make a purchase or set up an account as well as automatically, using cookies.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COLLECTED DATA
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the agreement we have entered into with you, including to:
- Enable the provision of a service by electronic means;
- Set up and manage your account, handle transactions and solve technical problems;
- Process complaints;
- Process your requests (e.g. made through the contact form);
- Contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services;
- For tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Monitoring your activity and the activity of all other users, covering e.g. key word search, placing offers and managing your activity;
- Matching advertisements to the content you viewed before, matching offer categories or individual offers;
- Contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through the available communication channels, in particular and subject to your consent – by email and telephone;
- Provision of payment services;
- Ensuring the security of services we provide to you by electronic means;
- Monitoring your activity and the activity of all other users, e.g. key word search, estimating the main interests and needs of the visitors;
- Research and analysis, improving service performance and estimating the main interests and needs of the visitors;
- Handling your requests, submitted in particular to the customer support department and through the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the agreement;
- Organizing loyalty schemes, competitions and promotional actions in which you may participate;
- Debt collection; litigation;
- Statistical analysis;
- Data storage for archiving purposes and demonstrating our compliance with regulatory requirements.
Subject to your consent, we process your data to:
- Record data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us at +48 501682300.
To be able to enter into an agreement with you and to perform it, thus supplying a service to you, we need you to provide us with the following personal data:
- Your email, first name and surname, address and phone number for transactions where no account is set up;
- Your email address, login, password, first name and surname, address and phone number for transactions where an account is set up, tax identification number for companies (your consent is required);
- Your email address if you subscribe to our NEWSLETTER (your consent is required).
If for any reasons you do not provide those personal data we will be unable to enter into an agreement with you.
We guarantee that we shall respect all your rights arising out of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access your data, right to rectify them, right to erase your data, right to restrict their processing, right to data portability, right not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing, including profiling as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
With a view to performing the agreement we disclose your personal data to third parties, such as mail providers as well as companies supplying payment and hosting services. We also disclose your personal data to an accounting firm for accounting and tax purposes.
Your personal data may be disclosed to competent public authorities, if required by law. We do not send data beyond the European Economic Area.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store your personal data throughout the duration of the agreement we entered into with you and after its expiry for the purposes of:
- Pursuing claims related to the performance of the agreement;
- Discharge of obligations arising out of legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting;
- Preventing abuse and fraud;
- Statistics and archiving;
- For up to 10 years after finishing the performance of the agreement.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes throughout the duration of the agreement or until you object to such processing.
OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION – COOKIES
From time to time PRMarketing.tools may feature links to third-party websites. PRS Group Andrzej Sowula is not responsible for the privacy policies applied by the owners or administrators of the websites linked to from PRMarketing.tools. You are encouraged to read privacy notices on websites collecting personal data.
CONTACT REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
By mail: PRS Group Andrzej Sowula ul. Wodna 30/3 30-719 Kraków, Poland
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +48 501682300