Alchemer ReviewAlchemer is easy-to-use survey software that provides the power, flexibility, integration, and data governance organizations require to securely drive action from their feedback. The tool can be used by large, medium, and small companies as well as by individuals.
Find out our PRM Score for Alchemer (that includes User Satisfaction Index representing an aggregate rating from leading review sites, and Popularity Index based on the app traffic data), the pros and cons of using Alchemer, and see more details on Alchemer pricing and features.
- Super easy to use and navigate
- Huge variety of question types
- The tool can be easily integrated with external tools such as SalesForce and Google Sheets
- The ideal platform to use when incentives such as gift cards are given to survey completers
- It allows you to write your own scripts to extend the feature to a more powerful level
- Free plan is very restricted
- Advanced analytics are available in higher plans only
- Several users complain that using advanced logic is more difficult than what it should be
- Several users complain that creating surveys for mobile devices is more difficult than on other survey platforms
About Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo)
Founded in 2006, Alchemer puts feedback into the hands of the people who can take action through the systems they use every day. The app helps customers make feedback core to their business. With more than 15,000 customers, including some of the most trusted brands, Alchemer collects more than a million responses every day. Alchemer is available for large institutions, small groups, and individuals
You can test the Alchemer using its free version. It offers:
- Up to 3 surveys at a time
- 100 responses per survey
- Unlimited questions
With their lowest paid plan “Collaborator” you can create questionnaires without any limitations. However, you don’t access to options such as Advanced Survey Logic, Advanced Analysis, Offline Mode, and more. Alchemer also offers “Professional” ($85 per month, billed annually; no access to several advanced result analysis options, including sentiment and TURF analysis) and “Full Acess” ($150 per month, billed annually) plans.
Latest News on Alchemer
There are no reviews yet.