Dux-Soup ReviewDux-Soup is a LinkedIn automation software that lets you find, attract and engage with your prospects on LinkedIn. Find out the Dux-Soup User Satisfaction Index and Popularity Index, the pros and cons of using Dux-Soup, and see more details on Dux-Soup pricing and features.
- Several simple and customizable LinkedIn automations
- You can easily export your data
- Several users praise Dux-Soup support
- Limited features protecting you against breaching LinkedIn regulations (which may result in LinkedIn blocking your profile)
- Dux-Soup free version is very limited
- Several users say that it could be easier to use
Dux-Soup is a LinkedIn automation software that lets you find, attract and engage with your prospects on LinkedIn. Dux-Soup automatically views your LinkedIn prospect profiles, endorses their skills, follows their LinkedIn activity and sends personalized messages on your behalf. You can also set up an automated LinkedIn drip campaign to your prospects that stops automatically when a prospect responds.
With Dux-Soup you can also easily leave notes and tags directly on the LinkedIn profiles you’re reviewing and they’ll be searchable and actionable later – even on LinkedIn profiles you’re not connected with. Additionally, you can list LinkedIn profiles that have replied to automated campaigns, so you can manually follow up, as well as upload selected profiles to your CRM for easy lead management, or share with your team to scale up your lead generation efforts.
|$0/month||$12/user per month (annual billing)||$44/user per month (annual billing)|
Latest News on Dux-Soup
There are no reviews yet.