Prezly ReviewPrezly is regarded as one of the best PR tools for Public Relations professionals. It lets you manage your media contact list, create a newsroom, send personalized pitches and campaigns, track all your communications with analytics as well as log and report on coverage.
Find out our PRM Score for Prezly (that includes User Satisfaction Index representing an aggregate rating from leading review sites, and Popularity Index based on the app traffic data), the pros and cons of using Prezly, and see more details on Prezly pricing and features.
- Using Prezly as a database for your PR contacts lets you stay organized while collaborating on several projects
- Great for distributing press releases or press pages to the media contacts you have uploaded and manage in Prezly
- Great for sharing media kit around a press release, including visual assets (video, attachments, text, links)
- Contact engagement rating feature
- You can create newsrooms in different languages
- Easy to import and export excel sheets with journalist details
- The software is constantly upgraded
- Since the newsroom is based on a template, not much customization is possible
- Limited editing tools and features while creating the content
- Several users compalin about the work of the search feature within the coverage tracker
- Missing automatic media monitoring and media discovery features
Prezly is an all-in-one Public Relations management tool. It lets you track all your contacts in one place, publish press releases in branded newsrooms, send personalized pitches and campaigns, track all your communications, get instant campaign analytics as well as log and report on coverage.
You can test Prezly by booking a demo with Prezly representative.
Their lowest-paid plan offers::
- 3 users included
- 1 newsroom included
- Unlimited stories & contacts (your own as Prezly doesn’t offer the Media contacts database feature )
- Unlimited pitches & campaigns
- Prezly branding
The Expert plan costs €360 or $421 per month (billed annually). It offers more autonomy for users with unlimited and white-label newsrooms, contact enrichment with additional intel (such as journalist media profiles and associated websites), and coverage storing.
Latest News on Prezly
There are no reviews yet.