This is a legal agreement between you, a person or entity who registers in and uses PRmarketing.site (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), on behalf of himself or herself or a business, government or non-profit agency (“User”, “You”) and PRS Group Andrzej Sowula, the owner of PRmarketing.tools, with offices at 30/3 Wodna, 30-719 Kraków, Poland, entered into the register of business activity conducted by the Mayor of Krakow under the registration number: 913/2004; tax identification number: PL813-288-79-49; REGON: 691757972, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” or “We”.
1) PRmarketing.tools lets You list your PR and marketing software and services on the Site, as well as browse through the listings, compare them and use other content provided on the site.
2) You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site.
4) PRmarketing.tools is not responsible for the confidentiality of the User’s Display Name and Password and the User shall be responsible for all activities that occur under their Display Name and Password.
5) By visiting or using PRmarketing.tools, You agree that if any information provided by You is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PRmarketing.tools shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of or block your access to the Site.
6) Users may not use PRmarketing.tools in any way that violates applicable federal, state, or international law, or for any unlawful purpose. Users may not use PRmarketing.tools to send, receive, or download messages or materials that are inappropriate or violate the intellectual property rights of PRmarketing.tools or other parties.
7) The Site may include links to certain websites, materials, or content developed by third parties. PRmarketing.tools has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk. PRmarketing.tools reserves the right to discontinue links to any other sites at any time and for any reason.
8) PRmarketing.tools gives software vendors and service providers an option to either remove or modify their software and services on PRmarketing.tools. Any vendors or providers who wish to modify or remove their software or service from the Site, may inform us about this by sending an email to email@example.com.
9) Users can also take advantage of paid membership options available on the Site. For the services bought, You have to make payments. All prices are given in US dollars and include VAT. The price of each item is binding at the time the User places an order. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of items on offer, introduce new items to its offer on the Site, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the Site or make changes in them.
11) The User can pay for the ordered items using one of the following forms of payment:
– Via bank transfer to the Seller’s account
– Via PayPal
12) A contract between You and the Seller is confirmed by clicking the “Place order” button. This button is located on the page with paid membership options. The contract covers the services mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties arising from the contract are governed by the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964. No. 16, Item 93, as amended) and the Polish Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
13) The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
14) PRmarketing.tools lists the software and services making it possible to compare them, but it is You who determines the appropriate software and services according to your best judgment. You shall not hold PRmarketing.tools liable for your decision based on the order of the software or services listed.
17 PRmarketing.tools hereby reserves all rights, titles and interests in and to the PRmarketing.tools Service and all intellectual property rights related thereto not expressly granted in this Agreement. The User shall not reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other content from the PRmarketing.tools or any associated artifacts.
18) PRmarketing.tools has no control over the reviews or the genuineness of the reviews published on its Site and You should take appropriate decision based on your best judgment and PRmarketing.tools shall not be held liable for any decision of yours based on the reviews as mentioned on the Site.
19) PRmarketing.tools is neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using it.
20) The occurrence of any event of Force Majeure, including but not limited to war, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, sabotage, embargo, explosion, fire, earthquake, flood, unavoidable accident, epidemic, act of God, affecting either the User or the Seller shall not give rise to any claim for damages or additional costs and expenses suffered or incurred by reason of Force Majeure.
20) You may contact PRmarketing.tools in case of any queries/claims relating to the Site or sale and purchase of services provided by PRmarketing.tools at: firstname.lastname@example.org.