SurveySparrow ReviewSurveySparrow primary advantage over competitors is that it provides conversational UI that helps users get 40% better response. Find out our PRM Score for SurveySparrow (that includes User Satisfaction Index representing an aggregate rating from leading review sites, and Popularity Index based on the app traffic data), the pros and cons of using SurveySparrow, and see more details on SurveySparrow pricing and features.
- SurveySparrow is one of the few players that let you build different types of the interactive survey in a conversational interface
- You can easily switch between conversational surveys and traditional surveys
- The UI is very simple and straight forward making it easy to create the survey and send it to the user
- Easy integration with other apps
- Several users praise their reporting capabilities and customer support
- Limited email-based surveying capability
- It only has quarterly or annual pricing
- It only offers basic design options and features
- The default questions in English are phrased awkwardly
SurveySparrow is survey software that provides conversational UI to help users get 40% better response rates. Customer Experience is very important to the company, which is why it has focused on building a sturdy Customer Experience Management platform. Through the platform, it is able to help users create and share highly personalized and engaging surveys that are also mobile-friendly and offer a chat-like experience.
SurveySparrow is also the first to provide a continuous improvement platform – a first of its kind that closes the feedback loop instead of collecting the data and forgetting about it. It also provides customers with best-in-class experience with offline feedback collection and NPS survey solutions.
SurveySparrow is best suited for professionals in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and Product Experience looking to drive business growth & revenue.
You can test the SurveySparrow using its free version. It offers:
- Unlimited surveys
- 100 responses per month
- 10 questions per survey
- Embedded Survey
With their lowest paid plan “Basic” you can create questionnaires with unlimited questions and up to 1,000 responses, as well as using display logic, scoring, and sharing via email, social, web URL, widget, and QR Code. SurveySparrow also offers Premium, Business, and Enterprise plans with prices ranging from $49 to $499 per month (billed annually). Their highest Elite plan is for businesses looking for a custom solution and has a personalized quote.
Latest News on SurveySparrow
There are no reviews yet.