Zoho Survey ReviewZoho Survey offers a great combination of power and ease of use, which makes it one of the best online survey tools in the market. We like that it has a free version (that is good enough for simple surveys), powerful survey creation and analysis features, and competitive pricing.
Find out our PRM Score for Zoho Survey (that includes User Satisfaction Index representing an aggregate rating from leading review sites, and Popularity Index based on the app traffic data), the pros and cons of using Zoho Survey, and see more details on Zoho Survey pricing and features.
- It has a free version. This is particularly helpful to companies that don't really need sophisticated survey forms
- Competitive pricing for premium plans
- Intuitive enough to design a very in-depth survey
- The integration with other Zoho apps
- Good customer support
- You can survey users in multiple languages
- Mobile apps allow for the monitoring of survey responses
- Instant access to Zoho Survey's global market research panel
- Several users complain that their more complex reporting feature is not user-friendly
- Several users say that using the tool is not easy at first. You need to look at the videos to get started
- The user interface is a little clunky (particularly if you are not experienced in how Zoho apps work)
- Customization is not as flexible as in some other survey apps out there
About Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is an online survey tool for anyone who requires a platform to collect feedback and information. Typically Zoho Survey is most benefited by marketers, sales teams, educators, research professionals, Human Resource managers, entrepreneurs/SME owners, development teams, and support teams.
Zoho Survey value proposition include:
- Easy interface – Zoho Survey comes with an interface that has been repeatedly lauded for its simplicity and ease of use. Even the most complicated survey functions may be easily implemented, and the company technical support is always around to help the users around any snags. It is easily scalable to even the largest of organizations, with easy-to-implement collaboration options.
- The Zoho ecosystem – A powerful integration with the in-house CRM, Campaigns, Analytics, Desk tool gives Zoho Survey a clear edge over other competitors.
- Support – Zoho support service has been praised time again for going the extra mile to help its clients. With its own software like Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM, the company can track the entire history of its customer support queries. This helps Zoho quickly get acquainted with the customers and the issues saving time and effort all round.
- Value for money – Zoho Survey costs up to 30% less than its major competitors with all or most of the options bundled in. It gives an additional benefit of almost 4 months of free use of Zoho Survey for yearly subscribers.
- Enterprise trial – Zoho provides 7 day trial of the enterprise-level version, with no credit card information required.
Zoho Survey Pricing
Their free package offers unlimited surveys with 10 questions and 100 responses per survey. There are also several other useful features included in the free package such as over 250 survey templates or password protection.
The price of Zoho Survey paid packages ranges from $24 (no limits as to the number of questions and responses per survey + more advanced survey creation features + several integration options) to $71 (administrative controls and user management options), per month and billed annually.
Specification: Zoho Survey
There are no reviews yet.