Piktochart, all-in-one software for creating reports, presentations, infographics, social media graphics, has launched video editing platform Piktostory. The tool works independently of Piktochart, enabling users to turn long-form videos into bite-sized clips ready to be shared on social media channels.
The launch comes five months after the BETA version of the platform was released, which included the possibility to:
- Upload video files from a local computer, Zoom or Google Drive
- Edit subtitles
- Turn the uploaded videos into multiple snippets optimized for social platforms
The newly launched version of Piktostory offers more flexibility to make the video editing experience easier than ever. With a built-in video recorder, it is now possible to record a video directly from the platform, without having to upload it from external sources. The new release introduces also new customization and branding features such as:
- Adjusting text properties including font color, font family, font size, background color, and text position
- Changing video properties including video background color, video size, video position, as well as choosing between additional aspect ratios
- Adding your branded watermark to the video
With this product update, Piktostory becomes a fully-fledged platform that makes it easier for the video creators, marketing, social media, HR, and sales professionals to improve audience engagement by enabling them to effortlessly create and repurpose their video content in a matter of minutes instead of hours.
Professionals interested in Piktostory can try it out for free at www.piktostory.com.