Act-On Software, a leading marketing automation platform, has secured $20 million from existing investors including U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV), Norwest Venture Partners, Voyager Capital, founder Raghu Raghavan, and new investor, Beedie Capital.
Act-On will use this funding, which is comprised of equity and debt, to build upon platform enhancements introduced throughout 2020. The company will also invest in its partner ecosystem through a cadre of new integrations and strategic relationships with best-of-breed solution providers and channel partners. Additionally, the investment will accelerate its current efforts of developing a more comprehensive and value-driven post-sales experience for its customers.
Since launching its rebranded Growth Marketing Automation Platform in June 2020, Act-On has released new features, including:
- Industry-first Zoom webinar integration
- Automated Journey Builder for customer lifecycle support
- Transactional event-triggered email capabilities
- Integrated real-time SMS messaging capabilities
- Localized offerings in both Canada and the European Union that are purpose-built to comply with relevant data protection regulations.
These new innovations, combined with the platform’s advanced capabilities such as segmentation, personalization, and multi-channel communications, enable customers to drive value beyond just customer acquisition.
To capitalize on this investment, Act-On plans to expand its team in its Portland, with an emphasis on engineering, product management and go-to-market roles.