Muck Rack has launched the Public Relations Management (PRM) platform to help PR teams collaborate remotely, centralize activities, gather insights, build better relationships with journalists and measure success.
New Muck Rack’s features enable PR teams to:
- Work from a unified platform with access to Muck Rack’s media database, monitoring, analytics and collaboration tools built for PR teams.
- Understand team relationship history and activity bytracking notes, outreach and relationship history on media profiles and through your organization’s Activity feed.
- Centralize important information by adding and storing custom data across the platform, including notes, contact info and contact preferences.
- Efficiently send and schedule personalized pitches from within Muck Rack by customizing email content for each person, tracking who engaged and managing follow-ups.
- Get a complete view of email activity across a team with the ability to BCC emails into Muck Rack and integrations with Gmail and Outlook.
- Collaborate with teammates from anywhere in the world with shared media lists and reports, saved searches, team alerts and internal newsletters.
Muck Rack’s PRM is available to all customers at no extra cost. Those interested in a demo of the new features can get in touch here.